Thursday 21 April 2011

Combo Slurpee Offers Latest in Slurpee Technology

Can a Slurpee really make for a news story? If it features a revolutionary dual-flavored Slurpee, I don’t see why not. Thanks to 7-Eleven’s crazy new double-Slurpee cup you’ll be able to get a brain freeze from two flavors at the same time.
At one point or another, I’m sure we’ve all tried in vain to combine two or more flavors – most of the time turning them into an oddly-colored mush. By developing a special split compartment cup, along with a dual-source straw, you can enjoy two flavors from the same cup. Not only will you look cool doing it, you can decide whether they want to sample flavor individually, or to mix them to a degree of your choice. That’s thanks to the special valve in the middle of the straw contraption. You can expect to find the new double Slurpee cup and straw in 7-Eleven stores starting in June.
I know, I don’t know why I should be so excited by the prospects of mixing artificially-colored, frozen sugar water, but I am. I’m sure if this goes over well, we’ll see a tri-chambered Slurpee in 2012.

Source Link: http://technabob.com/blog/2011/04/20/combo-slurpee-cup/

No comments:

Post a Comment